Thursday, February 24, 2011

Moshi iVisor AG for iPad

Moshi iVisor AG for iPad
  • Terahedron microfiber perfect for removing fingerprint smears and dust
  • Microfiber will not scratch your screen and does not require any potentially harmful solvents
  • Free of chemical treatments and is machine washable
  • Eco-friendly. No consumables.
   iVisor AG for iPad is an advanced anti-reflective screen protector specifically re-designed to protect your iPad's gorgeous touch screen while reducing glare and smudging. Unlike other screen protectors that require tedious installation procedures and often result in unwanted air bubbles or hindered touch screen performance, Moshi's proprietary design and patented technology allows the iVisor AG to be installed in seconds without any air bubbles, making it the easiest screen protector to install on the market today. Further, its special EZ-Glide top layer treatment effectively reduces finger glide friction on the iPad, taking the touch screen maneuverability experience to a higher level. iVisor AG also employs a second generation anti-reflective film where clarity is retained and speckling is minimized. If you are looking for an easy-to-install screen protector, with excellent clarity and anti-glare / anti-smudge properties, then iVisor AG is the perfect solution for you!

This review :
I purchased this item based on previously posted reviews. I am very happy with the product because of ease of installation, and great fit with no bubbles. It protects the screen from scratches and requires less maintenance than an unprotected screen. My only reservation is that it does not completely fix the glare problem. One of the main reason I purchased my iPad is so I could read e-books when traveling, to reduce the weight of my luggage. I think I will still need some paper-book backup for beach or cruise vacations, to ensure I will have something to read in bright sun. 


iPad Accessories & Supplies